In case you’re not getting enough chocolate in your diet, now you can put it on your skin too – just so you’ve covered all angles!
Some of you may remember our Christmas Craft Shows and one of our vendors, Hiroko, with her handmade hats, soaps and skincare. Well, the talented Hiroko has created a line of COCO skincare for us! Two lip balms that are a treat to wear – in Classic COCO or Mint COCO. And her decadent MOUSSE – an indulgent cream for your face, it’s so rich, but feels light and is superbly moisturizing. Of course, it also has our cocoa in it so the smell is wonderful too. In COCO Orange Blossom or COCO Rose.
For Valentines, pairs nicely with chocolate. And a bottle of wine. And a handmade card. And a vacation. And….oh, I could go on and on…
Valentines Day is coming soon and artist Miriam Grenville has created these beautiful hand-drawn cards just for COCOs. Each one is unique and one will be just perfect for your sweetheart!
Up next in our Craft Shows is Miriam Grenville/UnderAchieverIndustries with her unique Soft Holiday Items. First up are her Bicycle Seat Covers – they’re stylish, completely different, and will keep you toasty and warm on those cool days cycling around the city. Made from “upcycled” materials, they are available in two styles, for slimmer bicycle seats and for the more comfy riding bicycle seats.
She’ll also have handmade felt decorations, greeting cards, and mittens.
So come on out on Saturday, December 6 from 10am to 5pm – you’re sure to find a perfect gift for someone on your list!
- 9:30am – Book City in Bloor West Village - Catherine Bush
- 11:00am – Geary/Dovercourt West Side Meadow – Shawn Micallef
- 11:20am – Geary/Ossington Geary Ave Parkette – Kathryn Kuitenbrouwer
- 11:40am – Geary/Shaw Garrison Park east end – Amy Lavender Harris
- 12:00pm – Frankel Lambert Community Garden/Christie north of Dupont – Christina Palassio
- 12:20pm – Picnic at Frankel Lambert Community Garden/Christie north of Dupont – Tanya Neumeyer
Sign up at readthgreenline.eventbrite.com
- Tues – Fri : noon – 8pm
- Sat : 10am – 6pm
- Sun : noon – 5pm
- M : still closed (we need a day off too!)
So keep us in mind after dinner and pop over for some of our delicious handmade ice cream! Hope to see you soon.